DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTS: Twister Wipers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

WTS: Twister Wipers Empty
PostSubject: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:24 pm

Twister Framless wipers for sales at $40

Come with warranty card

conditon is 9.5/10

Length is for toyota Vios. Contact mi if you are interested
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:22 pm

Nobody wanna Twister Wiper?! Still got 2.5 years of warranty man! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:47 pm

Bro, no offence to you. Twister wiper indeed is good stuff but then the price is too ex . also i dun think the warranty cover the sweeping part rite? onli on the mechancial joints and etc.

what wiper u iusing now? i gt good frameless wiper on sales now leh. cheap cheap sell you?
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Twister wiper selling @ $40 for 2nd hand after using for 1/2 year is consider dirt cheap. A new pair would cost 1/2 of the price more.

I am on Twister wiper (storm series - spoiler type) for 3 years liao. and it's still going strong.

As long as these wipers is cover under warranty, you may approach the agent if you have sweeping problem with those wipers. They will advise and try to remedy the problem for you.

Something if see lines during wiping.. it may not be the wipers problem. In fact, i have learn quite alot from those twister's guy.

It's a good stuff... Upz for your sale bro.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:58 am

I found a BETTER brand.. but cannot sae so openly, wait twister wiper ppl come sue mi saying others beta.

Wanna know, PM mi... i tell u..

Am i destroying my own SALES? PENGZ...
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:34 am

Bro King,

The forum is open for discussion. In fact, in the whole there isn't anything that is the best.

I am selling Hurricane and Brisk plugs. I am cannot say that our product is the best.

On and on... it's still up the the consumer to test out the product, review and conclude on what they want.

If you read in other forums. Everybody have their own supported brand. Like I use Hankook Tires and I like the grip and performance. To me this is a good brand and I shall recommand. Surely there are some that have negative feedback towards it. Well, the discussion is opeon.

We post our comments and our review about a brand. If the brand owner can comes in and do some education with their product to let me understand more. It will be an advantage to the forumers knowledge.

So, hope you can share your lobang. Unless you work for twister and it's not right to promoted other brand.. this we can understanding. Very Happy

cheers.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:59 am

bluecity wrote:
Bro King,

The forum is open for discussion. In fact, in the whole there isn't anything that is the best.

I am selling Hurricane and Brisk plugs. I am cannot say that our product is the best.

On and on... it's still up the the consumer to test out the product, review and conclude on what they want.

If you read in other forums. Everybody have their own supported brand. Like I use Hankook Tires and I like the grip and performance. To me this is a good brand and I shall recommand. Surely there are some that have negative feedback towards it. Well, the discussion is opeon.

We post our comments and our review about a brand. If the brand owner can comes in and do some education with their product to let me understand more. It will be an advantage to the forumers knowledge.

So, hope you can share your lobang. Unless you work for twister and it's not right to promoted other brand.. this we can understanding. Very Happy

cheers.

Bro Blue got his pt. Maybe King scare gt trouble. Hehe. I also have my own brand no Frameless wiper. Brand is No Brand = Very Good and Cheap!!!
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:06 pm

i know why liao. bro king's shop is selling Twister. So it's not very good for him to talk about other brand but not promoting the brand that he is selling.
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:08 am

bluecity wrote:
i know why liao. bro king's shop is selling Twister. So it's not very good for him to talk about other brand but not promoting the brand that he is selling.

Zhen Li Hai!!! But my work plc also gt carry this very good wiper. Also is no brand but very good one...
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:40 am

Ok, why don't you add the brands of those wipers that you are selling in your advertisement thread.

For this thread.. ppl are trying to sell his stuff. Think we try not to drift too much out of it.

Last edited by bluecity on Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:26 am

Any takers???
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 1:40 am

Perhaps you wanna put in the size also. Sometime other car model can also be able to use.
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 am

Last call!!!! $25!!!!!! If not i give my mechanic liao!!!!! Sell until TL... hahahhaaa
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:30 am

bro, did you try posting in VOGS? Perhaps the interest there should be more.

$25 for that is super damn dirt cheap liao.
Back to top Go down
Diesel
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 am

still available?

what is the size? i m driving a vios...
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Diesel wrote:
still available?

what is the size? i m driving a vios...

Ur Vios what size then mine what size lo. Co zi driving a Vios too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS: Twister Wipers   WTS: Twister Wipers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS: Twister Wipers
Page 1 of 1