DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MO: Frameless Wipers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

MO: Frameless Wipers Empty
PostSubject: MO: Frameless Wipers   MO: Frameless Wipers Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:19 am

I know that in other forums there are a few ppl selling frameless wiper at onli $20 to $30 per set in regardless of length.

I have a lobang for this frameless wiper - No Brand. Be honest with you, its from Japan!!! Not from China or Malaysia. 100% guarntee that its more durable then most brand in the market. I had been a user for frameless wiper for almost 2 years and i change abt 3 pairs. The one that last me longest is Txxxxxx brand but then again, i am giving up this T brand for this NO BRAND becoz its at least 3 time cheaper yet the quality is there!

Compatiable to all J Hooks. (If u dun know ur cars can or not, ask mi)

I have size ranging from 14" to 26". Selling at a pair for $25 include installation!!! I will be makng an order for my workshop end of this month and my retail price will be somewhere ard $40 to $45 (Set by my boss). I am hoping that with the power of all members here, we can strive for a beta price from my suppliers hence a beta price for everyone.

Anybody interested to get hold of a pair? This chance dun come anymore!!!! $25 nett nett for a pair!!!!!

Interested ppls fill in the following:

Name/ Contact/ Size
1. king_ziege/ 92718207/ 14"& 20
Back to top Go down
chang
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: MO: Frameless Wipers   MO: Frameless Wipers Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:42 pm

king_ziege wrote:
I know that in other forums there are a few ppl selling frameless wiper at onli $20 to $30 per set in regardless of length.

I have a lobang for this frameless wiper - No Brand. Be honest with you, its from Japan!!! Not from China or Malaysia. 100% guarntee that its more durable then most brand in the market. I had been a user for frameless wiper for almost 2 years and i change abt 3 pairs. The one that last me longest is Txxxxxx brand but then again, i am giving up this T brand for this NO BRAND becoz its at least 3 time cheaper yet the quality is there!

Compatiable to all J Hooks. (If u dun know ur cars can or not, ask mi)

I have size ranging from 14" to 26". Selling at a pair for $25 include installation!!! I will be makng an order for my workshop end of this month and my retail price will be somewhere ard $40 to $45 (Set by my boss). I am hoping that with the power of all members here, we can strive for a beta price from my suppliers hence a beta price for everyone.

Anybody interested to get hold of a pair? This chance dun come anymore!!!! $25 nett nett for a pair!!!!!

Interested ppls fill in the following:

Name/ Contact/ Size
1. king_ziege/ 92718207/ 14"& 20
2.Chang / 82012521 / 14" & 24"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: MO: Frameless Wipers   MO: Frameless Wipers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:52 pm

Do you have the wiper for the one at rear of Suzuki Swift?
Back to top Go down
https://dragstar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MO: Frameless Wipers   MO: Frameless Wipers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MO: Frameless Wipers
Page 1 of 1