DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet Up

Go down 
+18
Stranger
Fit6
valenexodus
Fahrzeug
silverspoon
ingen
zlanns
shipspot
templeofvtec
bluecity
goofy76
jerroldthebeast
d3de
king_ziege
avielboys
freelancer
Achilles69
Admin
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Will you take part in the forum event(s)
Yes
Meet Up - Page 4 Vote_lcap100%Meet Up - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 27 ]
No
Meet Up - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Meet Up - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
marcng
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Meet Up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up   Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm

coke-roar wrote:
marcng wrote:
coke-roar wrote:
Hey guys.. Why no more meetup liao huh???
u org lor..
See got ppl turn up anot...

Ok.. I will start a new thread. Hope u guys can support. Smile
Smile
Back to top Go down
taptapdude
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-19

Meet Up - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up   Meet Up - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 pm

nice to join this forum..dragstar reminds me of my nickname years ago....i used to own a yamaha dragstar orange one...

how did this forum come up with dragstar i wonder?

Admin wrote:
Hi all members,

We are growing rapidly. Just 2 days of launching this forums and we are having 59 members. I believe the number will be reaching 500 by the end of this month.

Just curious to know, if there is a meet up let say on a Saturday nite at Yishun Dam or some popular prata shop. Will you guys come for the gathering?

I understand that some of the forummers/members will not turn up as they find that our forum are stilll new, not much bonding and events. For this i agreed, but just wanna know of a meet up with a agenda like Collection of Forum Polo tee, decals etc, will it be more meaningful and a supportive factor for you to turn up on the meet up?

As planned:
1. Polo Tee will onli be design and on Mass Order upon 3 months old for forum or XXX number of members registered (Whichever come 1st)

2. Numbering/Rd Tax holder Decals will onli be design and on Mass Order upon 3 months old for forum or XXX number of members registered (Whichever come 1st)

3. DIY session will also be held. (Mainly headed by the DIY expert members)

4. Soccer games/ Pools/ Snookers/ etc etc will also be held (Depend on the SIAO ONness of the members

5. Meet up and go for makan, la kopi, exhibition, race, drag, track, rounding etc etc

As mentioned, all the above sound great and fun but we nid everyone to be responsive and if possible, give some ideas. Main purpose of this forum is to..... Gathering all Cars and Bike Fanatics
Back to top Go down
http://www.greenclaytech.com

Meet Up
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: General :: Club Matters/Events-
Jump to: