DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Member recruiting strategy.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Member recruiting strategy. Empty
PostSubject: Member recruiting strategy.   Member recruiting strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:07 pm

With pertaining to the above subject.

I understand that many of us is putting great effort by to create awareness and help to promote dragstar forum by going to other cars or bike forum to post or mass PM in there.

I suggest that we shall let the geniune forummer to help on this instead of any non-geniune members or freelancer, vendor in that forum to do a sudden post. Geniune car forum members refer to those member in that particular car club who was already here in dragstar by helping us to create awareness in his/her own forum to welcome them in and to let them know of our existence.

Some forums are a bit sensitive to such events. For example... out of a sudden a new nick is created and the very 1st post is to tell the club that there is a new forum out this and please suppot.
And I believe some members here has already been classified under spammer or kana blacklist in some forums out there already. This will eventually affect the reputation of oneself or Dragstar forum.

Perhaps, for those who reading this message should know what I mean...go back to those area and you will see if you are been banned or blacklist there. I know.. there are a few liao.. not to name them.

Anyway... This is just my suggestion of a tactical move...Should any one feel my words is offensive.. I apologise.

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member
valenexodus

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Yes i agree   Member recruiting strategy. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:56 pm

I agree with blue here, its not very nice randomly posting in all the other forums if you're new.

So i would recommend that you only post in forums that you're active and known by members of your car forum. If not, please avoid posting because these kind of people are most hated by other forum moderators and actions will definitely be taken against it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Member recruiting strategy.   Member recruiting strategy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:52 pm

upz for the Mod & CM cheers
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Member recruiting strategy.   Member recruiting strategy. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 1:00 am

So come on everyone. Introduce this forum to everyone u know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member recruiting strategy.   Member recruiting strategy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Member recruiting strategy.
Page 1 of 1