DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which is the best brand?

Go down 
+5
ingen
bluecity
konkonchi
silverspoon
king_ziege
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Which is the best brand? Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:31 am

Hi Hi,

Interested to know which is ur preferred brand for car care products? I had been into car care since 2002 and now working in a automotive shop that provide car grooming services as well.

Just out of curiousity, which is the brand of product that u all support.

I support 3M all the way. But then recently gt a free sample send to us by the brand of Waxco, lagi solid!!! The leather and tyre shine are the best every i tried (over 20 brands).

So what is urs?
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:42 am

Zaino for me..... It works well on dark colored cars.... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
konkonchi
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 10:43 am

Autoglym... elephant
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:28 am

For me, 2 brands.

Autoglym or 3M Marine product.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
ingen
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Autoglym for me.
Back to top Go down
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:39 pm

Autoglym
Back to top Go down
B & S
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:20 am

So far i've tryed a few brand, i find Sonax is good.
Back to top Go down
http://broquet.com.sg
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 am

silverspoon wrote:

U also SS Tay supporter?!
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:19 pm

king_ziege wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

O.... I wanted to go try his grooming skills... but sadly till today I still haven't make an appt.... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater
AAATOP2000

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:41 am

silverspoon wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

O.... I wanted to go try his grooming skills... but sadly till today I still haven't make an appt.... Embarassed Embarassed

I tot GLAZE was the best (after so many different products), sign on for 2 consecutive years with them... until I tried TAY's ZAINO.... seems another realy solid product.... still showroom condition since January.... car still unwash for over a month now.... still see the deep shine.... try then u know....
Back to top Go down
https://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/AAATOP2/
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 am

So far, "The Best" is base on individual judgement.

Everyone have the their best in mind. So, should everybody start talking about this is the best, that is the best.. you guys my be able to endure as usually such topic will causes some words that may be offensive to someone.

One mountain higher then the other one. Other then it is the best as said.... try also put in somethings like.. what do you benefits after using that product.

Again, grooming product comes with 2 standards or could be more... I mean DIY and professional groomers. This 2 ppl using the same product can give different result.

Last but not least. Hope that there won't be any arguement break up at the end of the day by having such comparision.

Last but not least.
Product seller. I would advise that you should refrain from talking about your own product here. You may set an example on the benefits of your product should the other start to talk about your product... for that it would consider promoting awareness and education. Just try to prevent any conflict of interested.

Stay cool with your TCSS and all the best.
Back to top Go down
B & S
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:40 am

Ya, i agree with wat bluecity says Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://broquet.com.sg
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:33 am

Thanks for your understanding Bro B & S. this is to reduce any hard conflict between the vendor/brand owner and the user/forum members.
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:48 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I tot GLAZE was the best (after so many different products), sign on for 2 consecutive years with them... until I tried TAY's ZAINO.... seems another realy solid product.... still showroom condition since January.... car still unwash for over a month now.... still see the deep shine.... try then u know....

I used Zaino for my previours ride.... Its was amazing.... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater
AAATOP2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:59 pm

silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Was there a previous Zaino agent? I tot SS Tay was the first agent here appointed by Zaino Bros? Cuz I tried to buy their products overseas but Zaino Bros said Tay was their Singapore Agent... heard extremely good reviews from the states, so might as well check it out.... not cheap stuffs, but real good stuff I must say...
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 9:10 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:

Was there a previous Zaino agent? I tot SS Tay was the first agent here appointed by Zaino Bros? Cuz I tried to buy their products overseas but Zaino Bros said Tay was their Singapore Agent... heard extremely good reviews from the states, so might as well check it out.... not cheap stuffs, but real good stuff I must say...

I am not sure whether the previous shop that uses Zaino is their agent or not.... Though I have tried a cuople of other brands, still prefer the end product produced by Zaino... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater
AAATOP2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:41 am

silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:

I am not sure whether the previous shop that uses Zaino is their agent or not.... Though I have tried a cuople of other brands, still prefer the end product produced by Zaino... Wink Wink

Still keeping my fingers cross.... hope Zaino convince me that it is still as good or better than GLAZE.... my first ZAINO was done 2 Jan, till now I still hv not wash my car.... still can see the deep shine.... will try to get my car wash these 2 days..if I find some time.... hee...
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Still keeping my fingers cross.... hope Zaino convince me that it is still as good or better than GLAZE.... my first ZAINO was done 2 Jan, till now I still hv not wash my car.... still can see the deep shine.... will try to get my car wash these 2 days..if I find some time.... hee...

I see.... my ex-groomer had his BM 330ci Zaino-ed and didn't wash it for 2 mths.... After he did, the shine is still there... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater
AAATOP2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:21 am

silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I see.... my ex-groomer had his BM 330ci Zaino-ed and didn't wash it for 2 mths.... After he did, the shine is still there... Wink Wink

That sounds good..... I'm already 99% convinced, it has rained several times already and nothing has yet to come off, unlike those normal polish or waxes which comes off after 2 downpour!.... so I'll try to find time to wash my car and see if it is still as brillant showroom condition as just after Zaino-ed... no wonder they need 4 long hrs to Zaino a car....Smile
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:36 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

That sounds good..... I'm already 99% convinced, it has rained several times already and nothing has yet to come off, unlike those normal polish or waxes which comes off after 2 downpour!.... so I'll try to find time to wash my car and see if it is still as brillant showroom condition as just after Zaino-ed... no wonder they need 4 long hrs to Zaino a car....Smile

4 hrs is not a long time... My previous ride spent 8 hrs on each session... Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater
AAATOP2000

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

4 hrs is not a long time... My previous ride spent 8 hrs on each session... Embarassed Embarassed

GEE!!! u sent a bus to Zaino-ed!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:47 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
AAATOP2000 wrote:

GEE!!! u sent a bus to Zaino-ed!!! lol!

hahahahhahhaha.... nope I didn't.... just a small wagon.... but it took so long... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member
valenexodus

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Anyone tried Duragloss? Actually this brand also not bad. I tried before. Swee also.
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 11:23 pm

bluecity wrote:
Anyone tried Duragloss? Actually this brand also not bad. I tried before. Swee also.

I am currently using their Aquawax..... Not bad I would say.... And its damn lasting...... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Which is the best brand? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is the best brand?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next