DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ferrari racer... fall in now....

Go down 
+2
goofy76
Mr Ben
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Ben
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Empty
PostSubject: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 am

any one???
K.. IM JUST TRYING TO BE SPECIAL...
Back to top Go down
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 am

Mr Ben wrote:
any one???
K.. IM JUST TRYING TO BE SPECIAL...

ferrari chaser can??? lol!
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:37 am

Ben Ben... wat is ur ride?

Btw, i am Euro R or Evo Chaser!!!
Back to top Go down
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 am

king_ziege wrote:
Ben Ben... wat is ur ride?

Btw, i am Euro R or Evo Chaser!!!

wow, u evo chaser, win liao... cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr Ben
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 5:31 pm

yes bro im a ferrari chaser!!!
Back to top Go down
kimchi
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am

Anyone have a ferrari for friendly drag? Just wanna do some benchmarking :-)
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:50 am

kimchi wrote:

Bench marking arh? Let mi share my paisei moment with u guys.

2005: During my NS days in Jurong Camp. I was riding my Super 4 then. Very heng to sae almost every afternooon when i wanna come out of camp go burger king and eat, i will see a 360 coming out from Benoi Rd. Drove by an Ang Mo. He also everytime saw mi and he know that i was admiring his ride alway. Some time at traffic light, we will smile at one another.

There was this afternoon, as usual he was coming out of the Eat Non Stop food court, i saw him and throttle beside him. He turn and sae "hi" i was like... wa, ang mo realli so frenzli meh? Then i "hi" back lo.... and he signal me to "GOoooooooo".... In my mind, knn, i onli have less than 45mins for my liunch leh. But dun care la.... Dropped 1 gear and GO!!!!!!

Up the PIE toward Changi at Pasi Leba Camp therei see behind... 360 quite far lay.. "KNN la... ang mo cannot make it" VVRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 360 over took mi and less than 10 sec (a slight bend in front).. I cannot see him anymore.!!!!!!

KNN!! I was abt 150km/hr at that time when he overtook mi. The sound make mi shiver. But i din give up.. i continoue to chase. I totally lost him after Jalan Bahar exit where by left is KJE, right is PIE Changi. I was steam steam... next time i relasie... at Toh Guan exit... i saw him in fact of mi again... the race ended early liao... i go up to him and sae bye bye.

Tralled side by side and we even exit at the same exit and next time i realise... CCB!!! Hw come i at Lornie Rd?????!!!! I still havent book out leh!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:30 pm

kimchi wrote:

i ever try with one thou....not too ompressive in sg road unless on highways.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
kimchi
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:47 am

cool, just tot of trying with one at 40 tiang. Wanna see how fast they can accelerate and how effective those wind cutting low beast are.
Back to top Go down
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 pm

kimchi wrote:
cool, just tot of trying with one at 40 tiang. Wanna see how fast they can accelerate and how effective those wind cutting low beast are.

40thiang they sure win one, maybe shorter like 20 thiang maybe got chance... 'there's no replacement for displacement'
Back to top Go down
Dotcomdotsg
P Plater
P Plater
Dotcomdotsg

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:57 am

king_ziege wrote:
kimchi wrote:

2005: During my NS days in Jurong Camp. I was riding my Super 4 then. Very heng to sae almost every afternooon when i wanna come out of camp go burger king and eat, i will see a 360 coming out from Benoi Rd. Drove by an Ang Mo. He also everytime saw mi and he know that i was admiring his ride alway. Some time at traffic light, we will smile at one another.

There was this afternoon, as usual he was coming out of the Eat Non Stop food court, i saw him and throttle beside him. He turn and sae "hi" i was like... wa, ang mo realli so frenzli meh? Then i "hi" back lo.... and he signal me to "GOoooooooo".... In my mind, knn, i onli have less than 45mins for my liunch leh. But dun care la.... Dropped 1 gear and GO!!!!!!

Up the PIE toward Changi at Pasi Leba Camp therei see behind... 360 quite far lay.. "KNN la... ang mo cannot make it" VVRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 360 over took mi and less than 10 sec (a slight bend in front).. I cannot see him anymore.!!!!!!

KNN!! I was abt 150km/hr at that time when he overtook mi. The sound make mi shiver. But i din give up.. i continoue to chase. I totally lost him after Jalan Bahar exit where by left is KJE, right is PIE Changi. I was steam steam... next time i relasie... at Toh Guan exit... i saw him in fact of mi again... the race ended early liao... i go up to him and sae bye bye.

Tralled side by side and we even exit at the same exit and next time i realise... CCB!!! Hw come i at Lornie Rd?????!!!! I still havent book out leh!!!! lol!

Lol , that was quite a thrill ride man Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr Ben
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:50 am

nice try king_ziege!!!
Back to top Go down
Nolicense2
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:29 pm

king_ziege wrote:
kimchi wrote:

Wa lao, power la u....
If late than siao liao..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferrari racer... fall in now....   Ferrari racer... fall in now.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ferrari racer... fall in now....
Page 1 of 1