DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

China Made DVD players ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-10

China Made DVD players ? Empty
PostSubject: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi folks,

would like to seek your opinions about the Dvd player which I am about to introduce to the market. Currently under Negotiations.

• Support DVD,VCD,CD, MP4,MP3,CD-R\RW etc
  • Built-in Bluetooth/USB,SD interface/DVD/FM/AM/TV/AV/Microphone/IPOD/RDS function
  • Built-in GPS,External CDC function
  • Supports rearview mirror
  • 16:9 high definition 7" touch TFT LCD screen,480*240
  • 2 Din
  • Stable electronic-anti-shock and mechanical-anti-shock

China Made DVD players ? Dvd11

Price Range: RM$1800 to RM$2000, maybe got include installation.

Would you want something like this ? It will support GPS, map off free on malsing if possible, bluetooth function means you can receive calls without headset or hands free. Can watch TV, use ipods or pendrive and the dvd is region free.

Free to leave comments.

Last edited by avielboys on Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerpackengineering.blogspot.com
Achilles69
P Plater
P Plater
Achilles69

Male
Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:28 pm

bro, no offence, but ur pricing a bit steep liao...mayb u consider lowering down to RM$1500?
Juz my opinion nia...i have been searching for it, but have yet to place my order..
Back to top Go down
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 pm

atm the main thing is the cost, this is supposingly a latest model ... it has almost everything there is to have ... and at 1800 or so i dun know if its even worthwhile to bring it in to sell ... i also want for my car cos looks cool ... and with the cheap "AV"s coupled with good sound system ... it will be STUNNING !

i cannot promise you anything but at 1500, dun look promising ... still have to cover warranty so i have to try to cut corners somewhere ... b4 its even profitable ...
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:31 pm

China DVD player, Taiwan DVD player.. it's all heng sway. My fren is using something like that. 6 mths only.. up lorry. Lucky covered under warranty. Get a replacement set and use it for more then 1 year liao... still going ok.

Forgotten which brand liao. But the seller really have to bear this warranty return cost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:55 pm

yeah thats why sometimes hard to give good discounts, i can give dvd price at 1200 but with this pricing, what you want from me ? still want warranty ? still want service ? still want to collect at JB ? I might ask you go china take ...

but no offense meant to anyone, there is a reason why sometimes things are not as cheap as they could be, the equation works like this ...

Base Cost + Shipping + Seller Profit(no one works for free) +Warranty Cost + Service Cost + Misc Expenses == Selling price.

But then again i still havent figure out the sums yet so still early to say this say that , better I plan a JB cheong trip for us instead Smile
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Well, that is the point.

You bring in the product. You are also know as part of the distributor selling it. Some people will tends to go and parallel import those product from other source at a cheaper price. But what do they get? Cheap.. for sure.. but if the unit got problem.. who will they look for? the person who champ the Group buy or the importors.
The question is, will the champ responsible for those defect units? haha... smart ppl will know what I mean.

Well, agree that it's still depending on luck which some may said. But depend on what we are buying. Anything that related to engine or electronics product. I think it's good to have a scapegoat out there that bring in with covers a proper warranty. At least if that product got mfg defect... we still have someone to turn to within the warranty period.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:19 am

i am here Smile but still early, working out the details as the supplier promise this and this but when ask in depth, got minor details ... like GPS unit, no maps loaded ... dun know if compatible with malsing maps or local map suppliers so end up i go download a FOC map image pass it to them and see if they can load it ...
Back to top Go down
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male

PostSubject: Special DVD Offer   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi folks,

I have 1 unit of DVD player up for 1 experimental volunteer in this forum, Sg car please.

Its a 2 din dvd player with touch screen monitor. I'll list the functions below:

* 7" LCD
* Touch Screen
* GPS support
* Bluetooth - hands free Phone.gif
* RDS support
* TV receiver
* AM/FM receiver
* Rear Camera support
* IPOD and USB drive slots - at the rear of the set
* Support mp4/dvd/vcd/mp3/cd/format/dvd-rw/cd-rw/compatible, Region Free
* 2 video outputs

Language Versions: English, Chinese or Russian

Why am i offering this ? i bought a sample order meant for trial in Malaysia before i push onto the market. I am currently trying to sort out the GPS issue, as the supplier wanted to provide the GPS without the maps. I need a paying volunteer to test out the map for singapore, you will just be paying for the basic cost and not dealer price or retail price, just plain base cost.

Price: RM$1100 (market rates about RM$2400 region for the same functions)
You will need to install it, and also share the information with me. I need to know if its suitable esp the GPS map for singapore use.

Images @ http://picasaweb.google.com.au/PPEMalaysia...feat=directlink

China Made DVD players ? 6701-110

China Made DVD players ? 6701-210[list][*]
Back to top Go down
Diesel
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:17 pm

looks interesting...

where to take frm u?

warranty for hw long & any issue, look for u?
Back to top Go down
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:55 am

ok the item is due to arrive within 2 weeks, i got a agent settling the export and import aspect of the item.

For this item, warranty there will be provided. I do not want to spolit my own rep. But as this is cheap, maybe we start with 6mths warranty. I am the seller so anything you come look for me lar. I cant run, will be here very often.

And as an experimental buyer, i will need you to take note of the sg maps, which will mean using it extensively during the first few weeks. Maybe drive around the main areas like orhard roads, housing areas , etc ... and also i will be ur best friend during the first 2 months Razz

I will be staying in contact just to check out the item, which is extra customer service !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: China Made DVD players ?   China Made DVD players ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

China Made DVD players ?
Page 1 of 1