DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YUN Design- Customised Bodykits, Spraypainting, SolarFilm, I.C.E. ETC..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chngchngtm
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-11

YUN Design- Customised Bodykits, Spraypainting, SolarFilm, I.C.E. ETC.. Empty
PostSubject: YUN Design- Customised Bodykits, Spraypainting, SolarFilm, I.C.E. ETC..   YUN Design- Customised Bodykits, Spraypainting, SolarFilm, I.C.E. ETC.. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Dear all bros and sisters

Thank you for all your support (including the moderators of Dragstar, Toyota Vios, Honda, Mitsubishi, Hyundai and HOTSTUFF) ........

Our new website can be view at www.yundesign.com.sg

We are expanding and provide more on Accident Claims, Spray Painting, Snow Car Wash, SPA Grooming and others......

CUSTOMISE ALL BODYKITS FOR NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS TO YOUR DREAM CARS.....

Moreover, we have all kinds of Bodykits(Lancer EX, Evo, Toyota Wish, Vios, Axio, Honda Steam, Fit, Civic, Euro R, Type R, Subaru, Suzuki, BMW, Spoilers: Mugen, Modula, Evo, CS3, Suzuki, TRD, Type R Side Skirts, Cubic Printing Bonnets, Mazda SP Kenstyle Grille, GT Wings and etc....

We also have Sound Systems such as RockFords, Soundstreams, Double Din DVD, Kenwood, MB Quad and etc...

FOR MORE INFORMATIONS ON PICTURES, PLS VISIT OUR PHOTOBUCKET AS FOLLOWS:

https://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/YUNDESIGN/

We really appreciate your continuous support all these while and hope that YUN Design will provide the best service to all the valued Vios Club Members.

SUPPORT ALWAYS..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH...... Lol

YUN Design
H/P: 81233229
Blk 22 Woodlands Link
#01-21
Back to top Go down
http://yundesign.com.sg

YUN Design- Customised Bodykits, Spraypainting, SolarFilm, I.C.E. ETC..
Page 1 of 1