DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
d3de
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:28 pm

All Fit Jazz Drivers are welcome

cheers


Last edited by d3de on Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 45
Age : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

i do have one...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cube
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 pm

bro d3de.. You from GE club de huh? Heard from someone you very fast.. corner very fast..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:08 am

goofy76 wrote:
i do have one...

I thought i see from somewhere that u are FD2R?


Cornering very fast? Hmm.. just now on highway back home, realli gt a SGDXXXX plate Jazz or Fit, the corning at Lornie there is super fast, wanan give chase also dun dare (Just wanna see how the drive look like, no intention to do anything funny Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
ok5859
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 107
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 am

d3de wrote:
Honda jazz / fit 08 anione ? Twisted Evil

Me.. Smile Currently driving a GE6 fit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 45
Age : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Admin wrote:
goofy76 wrote:
i do have one...

I thought i see from somewhere that u are FD2R?


Cornering very fast? Hmm.. just now on highway back home, realli gt a SGDXXXX plate Jazz or Fit, the corning at Lornie there is super fast, wanan give chase also dun dare (Just wanna see how the drive look like, no intention to do anything funny Twisted Evil )

Fd2r my second car, i usually drive fit around.. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilswong
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:13 pm

check
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 pm

go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
king_ziege
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:38 am

goofy76 wrote:
Admin wrote:
goofy76 wrote:
i do have one...

I thought i see from somewhere that u are FD2R?


Cornering very fast? Hmm.. just now on highway back home, realli gt a SGDXXXX plate Jazz or Fit, the corning at Lornie there is super fast, wanan give chase also dun dare (Just wanna see how the drive look like, no intention to do anything funny Twisted Evil )

Fd2r my second car, i usually drive fit around.. Cool

Hosei leh u. Ok la... if gt meet up, i xin ku yi dian, i go ur place park my car then u drive ur fit, i help u drive ur FD!!!!! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_ziege
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:40 am

bluecity wrote:
go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...



Can we leave this task to you? Help help lay! U also wanna this forum to bloom rite? 3 days of launching and we have over 100 members.. very good response liao but our target is 500 by end of the month!! Can we do it? Question Idea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:50 am

king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...



Can we leave this task to you? Help help lay! U also wanna this forum to bloom rite? 3 days of launching and we have over 100 members.. very good response liao but our target is 500 by end of the month!! Can we do it? Question Idea

OMG... what will you going to do if reach 500 by end of the month? You want to release virus to attack us right? scratch haha... okok.. I help to go there and jio member. Very Happy

But.. for the thread started or mod. Do you want to amend the subject by not restricted to year made? Fit/Jazz got GD, GE, GF so many models and different year leh.

Concurrenlty i am in FJC forum now start to lure ppl lor. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
kenjazz
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:31 am

haha
lai lo lai lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:40 am

arhh.. u see... more and more coming liao. The more the merry. I am just trying to fulfill the mod's request.

Welcome..bro kenjazz. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
AlanZ
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:41 am

Am I late?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:44 am

Not Late Not Late.. no body is late. thanks for the support. cheers.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
AlanZ
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:49 am

bluecity wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...



Can we leave this task to you? Help help lay! U also wanna this forum to bloom rite? 3 days of launching and we have over 100 members.. very good response liao but our target is 500 by end of the month!! Can we do it? Question Idea

OMG... what will you going to do if reach 500 by end of the month? You want to release virus to attack us right? scratch haha... okok.. I help to go there and jio member. Very Happy

But.. for the thread started or mod. Do you want to amend the subject by not restricted to year made? Fit/Jazz got GD, GE, GF so many models and different year leh.

Concurrenlty i am in FJC forum now start to lure ppl lor. cheers

Not difficult to get members come in at 1st. Its how u guys goin to bring the forum to a lively n active 1...
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:08 am

AlanZ wrote:
bluecity wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...



Can we leave this task to you? Help help lay! U also wanna this forum to bloom rite? 3 days of launching and we have over 100 members.. very good response liao but our target is 500 by end of the month!! Can we do it? Question Idea

OMG... what will you going to do if reach 500 by end of the month? You want to release virus to attack us right? scratch haha... okok.. I help to go there and jio member. Very Happy

But.. for the thread started or mod. Do you want to amend the subject by not restricted to year made? Fit/Jazz got GD, GE, GF so many models and different year leh.

Concurrenlty i am in FJC forum now start to lure ppl lor. cheers

You are right pal.

Not difficult to get members come in at 1st. Its how u guys goin to bring the forum to a lively n active 1...
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:52 am

bluecity wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
go FJC to chio more ppl in... omg.... it gonna be a big group. heehee...



Can we leave this task to you? Help help lay! U also wanna this forum to bloom rite? 3 days of launching and we have over 100 members.. very good response liao but our target is 500 by end of the month!! Can we do it? Question Idea

OMG... what will you going to do if reach 500 by end of the month? You want to release virus to attack us right? scratch haha... okok.. I help to go there and jio member. Very Happy

But.. for the thread started or mod. Do you want to amend the subject by not restricted to year made? Fit/Jazz got GD, GE, GF so many models and different year leh.

Concurrenlty i am in FJC forum now start to lure ppl lor. cheers


yoz blue, i respect u! i also go jio some evo ppl in now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:02 pm

whoowww... EVO Sia... lots of TC discussion by then. cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
wilswong
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 am

wah...evo here...we no talk...have to lup car like space shuttle liao...wahahaha..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilswong
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:02 am

question: do you think that the Honda City Stock rims would look nice on the Jazz/Fit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilswong
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:40 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 am

well, rim design is very personal preference.

Just like I have fren driving honda city using Jazz's rim also. it's his like. we have to respect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
d3de
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 10
Age : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 am

How about a list for reference ?
For fit/jazz drivers all welcome here

Nick / Ride / Msn / Area

d3de / GE 8 (mt) / d3de_@hotmail.com / Woodlands
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kata
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 pm

How about a list for reference ?
For fit/jazz drivers all welcome here

Nick / Ride / Msn / Area

d3de / GE 8 (mt) / d3de_@hotmail.com / Woodlands
kata/ GD1 (AT) / pierre@motec.com.sg/ Jurong west
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !   Today at 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Honda Fit / Jazz drivers Fall in here !
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Honda Fit or jazz
» silverwing drivers backrest
» Service Honda, XR650R engine in a CRF450X like your CR500AFX
» 2 Honda xr80's for sale
» F2 DRIVERS GAME - NORTHAMPTON - ROUND 25 - *SATURDAY*

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: Performance, Technical and Cars Related :: Cars Related-
Jump to: