DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Jaz023
jerroldthebeast
Admin
freelancer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

i wanna buy a iphone coz i saw alot of funny games that my kakis installed. can anybody tell mi the pros and cons abt this phone? one thing i know and is hindering me is that... no blue tooth..

Correct?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:04 pm

No Bluetooth is confirm. I heard from one of my car frenz saying that this fone install with a software can be a speedometer also?! Confirm?
Back to top Go down
https://dragstar.forumotion.com
jerroldthebeast
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 pm

I am currently using the iPhone 3G 16gb white. So far so good! very user friendly and games are very fun. The screen is also great for watching movie too. However, i did not regret getting this phone.
Back to top Go down
Jaz023
P Plater
P Plater
Jaz023

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:30 pm

I am using iPhone 3G Black.

To me, phone feature wise, there aint much to shout about. However, the interface is refreshing but need time to get use to.

SMS using qwerty is fast and accurate but must get use to.

Bluetooth is limited. Can only connect to earpiece. No streaming or transfer of music.

WiFi and 3G is great! Connect fast and accurate.

Battery is a bit dodgy... if you use WiFi often, its a must to charge daily.

Software for this baby is simply over whelming! Appllications, games, you name it!

Overall, though weak on phone features, I still love my iPhone! Smile
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 9:24 am

Jaz023 wrote:

To me, phone feature wise, there aint much to shout about. However, the interface is refreshing but need time to get use to.

Bluetooth is limited. Can only connect to earpiece. No streaming or transfer of music.

Software for this baby is simply over whelming! Appllications, games, you name it!

Kinda of like good review on this hp. But can blue tooth ear pc but cannot stream for file transfer?! confirm?
Back to top Go down
Jaz023
P Plater
P Plater
Jaz023

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

king_ziege wrote:
Jaz023 wrote:

Kinda of like good review on this hp. But can blue tooth ear pc but cannot stream for file transfer?! confirm?

Yes. That part is a dread...but overall its a fantastic gadget!
Back to top Go down
koxxman
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:07 am

Just a simple sentence to describle it after i buy...
i buy it, i use it, i love it....
despite only 2 megapixel camera, you will not believe how powerful that camera is compare to
others if you transfer into your laptop and you zoom zoom zoom and see still how clear the pic. is?
Back to top Go down
wolveryne07
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:53 am

Love it BIG time. Been a mac user all my life so i guess it's a one sided opinion Razz Nevertheless, like all other phones, needs time to get use to it but once u get used to it, the little flaws can be overlook.
Back to top Go down
ingen
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 11:35 am

This is my first Apple product, and love it since day one and loving it more day after day... Was impressed by the fact that updates can be easily syn through iTunes and the huge array of application, games, SG4D, Toto, carpark listing, ERP, etc! Easy to navigate and the keyboard for texting was surprisingly easier to use than it looks.

If you jailbreak your iPhone, you can have sms forwarding and even copying. One of my friends showed it to me, simple incredible. I reckon Apple will be working on similar function soon, once that is implemented, all basic/core function of a phone would be present with a powerful media hub for games, movies and music.
Back to top Go down
Jaz023
P Plater
P Plater
Jaz023

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 pm

wolveryne07 wrote:
Love it BIG time. Been a mac user all my life so i guess it's a one sided opinion Razz Nevertheless, like all other phones, needs time to get use to it but once u get used to it, the little flaws can be overlook.

yaya...I am sure you love it with the price you pay for it lor tongue
Back to top Go down
koxxman
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:34 am

Hi fellow friends,
can anyone help me how to block unwanted sms or calls in iphone.
Back to top Go down
jerroldthebeast
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:24 am

koxxman wrote:
Hi fellow friends,
can anyone help me how to block unwanted sms or calls in iphone.

i don't think so u can. try to call your telco to solve your problem.. few months ago, i receive distubance calls from someone, so i calll my telco and they block them..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone user fall in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1