DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
papaya
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Empty
PostSubject: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Am starting to look into HeadUnits that can read USB Thumbdrive or other sources like SD cards etc. 1 of them is enough. But I have the following criteria:

1.Capable of reading big drives i.e 8GB & above

2.Capable of reading all common music files regardess of how many folders, how long & language of the filenames, mp3 kbit/vbr

3.Quick reading, not much waiting/buffer/searching time

4.Good sound quality & settings available

Optional:

5.Can output Chinese/Japanese or even Korea Filenames of music files.
Back to top Go down
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm

I think sony bah. My frenz lancer come with the dun know wat explode HU He sae till very good. i also quite like the deisgn and light display
Back to top Go down
Aaren26
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:05 pm

freelancer wrote:
I think sony bah. My frenz lancer come with the dun know wat explode HU He sae till very good. i also quite like the deisgn and light display

bro, u interested in 2nd hand one? if interested, visit the thread below.

https://dragstar.forumotion.com/used-items-f21/wts-audio-stuff-for-lelong-t74.htm
Back to top Go down
Blackmafia
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 pm

Need to have DVD function????
Back to top Go down
papaya
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:59 am

Mainly to play mp3 files. DVD optional.

My main concern is memory size support, mp3 in long file names in multilanguage (chinese/japan/english), high bitrate/variable bitrate, need o have good shuffling.

I don't need good looks and fancy lights.

My Sony MEX-R1 DVD player seems to be shuffling only less than 30% of the songs as I found out the shuffle pattern seems to repeat itself. Also it cannot output chinese/japanese names as well as full filename/title/artists.
Back to top Go down
kenzefizz
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 pm

wat i will rec if you are looking for single din is model 9887.. review very good. if 2din will be w502.. hehe
Back to top Go down
papaya
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Can tell me the brand of these model and the price range?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?   Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best USB/Memory Card HeadUnit Players?
Page 1 of 1