DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matrix
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008   Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:30 am

Hello, I am appealing for any eye-witnesses on a road bully incident on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 at Ophir Road, 3pm.

Anyone who witness a guy wearing white shirt and gold chain, shouting and yelling at a red Mazda RX-8 and eventually using both fists to hit the booth of my car before leaving - PLEASE COME FORWARD AND BE MY WITNESS.

Just need a statement from you to nail down this bastard.

Anyone who can recall, please, please, please come forward and condem the behaviours of road bullies!!!
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf
P Plater
P Plater
Lonewolf

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008   Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 am

I tin i saw ur post in rx8 forum as well...

Well its been 2 mths, hope everything's settled...

Chill out...
Back to top Go down
Matrix
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008   Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 am

Dear folks, dont know why I didnt posted the conclusing espiode in this forum. Anyway 8th Jun 2009 I went down to the hearing to nail down the road bully who damaged my RX-8.

The verdict is clear! The road bully is found guilty! The road bully has to pay the damages he has inflicted on my beloved SARAH! http://www.rx8clubsingapore.com/viewtopic.php?t=2547

Yes! Justice is finally served!

The whole process took 370 days to resolve but I'm glad that things still work out in the end

At the hearing, I have no witnesses against 1 witness from the road bully. I have only 2 police reports and 2 assessor reports. Having a witness actually didnt help the road bully because his witness mentioned that road bully did approach my car and hit it. (Makes me wonder why he wanted to summon his own witness to prove he is guilty of hitting my car???) Anyway, I knew that the court will rule in my favour because the traffic police confirmed that they have issued a warning letter for this road bully's actions. (Now the traffic police will not issue any warning letter if the road bully's actions are not wrong isnt it?) But in court today, this road bully deliberately kept avoiding the fact that he hit at my car. Alas, he even tried to mislead the judge by saying that I might have caused the damage from earlier accidents and even say that he saw a different driver at that time. (He has a fantastiic imagination, I must say!)

To all those who have supported me - Thankx you!

To all those who feels that there is no justice in this world and that we should just swallow all bad things as they come along - Believe in the truth and follow up with it ALL THE WAY!

Just in case any folks might come across similar cases, do ensure the following -

1) DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION. If you do that, you open an avenue for the other party that you initial the whole incident. Stay in your car.
2) Make a '999' call immediately. This call will be recorded so that you have a record that you have made a report on the spot.
3) Take evidence; video, photos etc of the aggressor.
4) Note down the surroundings, particularly any cars and witnesses whom you can refer to.
5) Quickly get an assessor to assess damage to your car.
6) Prepare your items and file suit against party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008   Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eye-witness appeal for road bully on my RX-8 on 3rd Jun 2008
Page 1 of 1