DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 GB for LED Lighting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shogun Racing
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: GB for LED Lighting   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:48 am

Dear All,

we are organising a GB for the popular Interior LED Lighting...

Great Promotion for GROUP BUY!!!

1) 15 LED Map Light x 2 pcs (White/Blue/Red)
2) 30 LED Cabin Light x 1 pc (White/Blue/Red)
[FREE]
3) 1.5 WATT LED T10 License Plate Light/Pole Light x 1 pair (White/Blue/Red)

Our usual price for above 3 items is $90

Now our GB offer Price is
$75 with a min of 10 cars
$72 if hits above 20 cars






Color available: (White/Blue/Red)...for all items

This GB will end on 30th April 2009 and will start installing once the nos hit.
FOC Installation w 6months Warranty from the date of install (Location: YISHUN)


Last edited by Shogun Racing on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shogun-racing.blogspot.com
Shogun Racing
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:49 am

Intereted party please list your Name or Nick, Contact Nos and stated down the Colours of LED below.

00) Shogun Racing, 82227720, Items No. 1) Blue, 2) Red, 3) White
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
Cool
9)
10)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shogun-racing.blogspot.com
jerroldthebeast
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi,

I am currently driving the 09' Forester right now. I would like to check with you whether can this lights inside the cabin to be install on my car, or other type you would recommend me and give me some advice. Would also highly appreciate if you could quote me a price.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shogun Racing
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 pm

Yes bro...u ride can do it....

jerroldthebeast wrote:
Hi,

I am currently driving the 09' Forester right now. I would like to check with you whether can this lights inside the cabin to be install on my car, or other type you would recommend me and give me some advice. Would also highly appreciate if you could quote me a price.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shogun-racing.blogspot.com
jerroldthebeast
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Shogun Racing wrote:
Yes bro...u ride can do it....

jerroldthebeast wrote:
Hi,

I am currently driving the 09' Forester right now. I would like to check with you whether can this lights inside the cabin to be install on my car, or other type you would recommend me and give me some advice. Would also highly appreciate if you could quote me a price.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply bro, can you please quote me a price for the LED lights in cabin for 3 sets.. My ride inside there are three lights.. One is in the first row, One is the second row and the other one is in the last row ( consider the boot ).. If not convinent, you may PM me.
Just some question,
It is Cash and Carry? or include installation?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shogun Racing
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:53 am

jerroldthebeast wrote:
Shogun Racing wrote:
Yes bro...u ride can do it....

jerroldthebeast wrote:
Hi,

I am currently driving the 09' Forester right now. I would like to check with you whether can this lights inside the cabin to be install on my car, or other type you would recommend me and give me some advice. Would also highly appreciate if you could quote me a price.

Cheers

Thanks for your reply bro, can you please quote me a price for the LED lights in cabin for 3 sets.. My ride inside there are three lights.. One is in the first row, One is the second row and the other one is in the last row ( consider the boot ).. If not convinent, you may PM me.
Just some question,
It is Cash and Carry? or include installation?

u have a pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.shogun-racing.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: GB for LED Lighting   Today at 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
GB for LED Lighting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Moon Lighting
» Trunk lighting
» Nuevo change to LED Lighting
» HID lighting for a canam
» Lighting up the doghouse

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: Garage Sales :: Mass Order & Group Buy-
Jump to: