DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
percmick
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-10

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Empty
PostSubject: DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T   DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 6:01 pm

I have a pair of brand new 38T rear sprockets (hardened steel) for sale. Not available in the local market! I had asked a overseas friend to buy 3 for me from overseas and post it over. Tried it and it gives my bike more POWER and SPEED... So was thinking of sharing it with you people here... Other than speed and power, my petrol consumption increased by abt 30 km per tank from the previous one i had (41T)... A great piece of investment for people who travel long distances (expressways) or doing dispatch... Call me @ 96867088 if interested, i only have 2 pieces only... $35/- per piece...

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Dsc00131sf0.th
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-02-09

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Empty
PostSubject: Re: DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T   DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 pm

percmick wrote:
I have a pair of brand new 38T rear sprockets (hardened steel) for sale. Not available in the local market! I had asked a overseas friend to buy 3 for me from overseas and post it over. Tried it and it gives my bike more POWER and SPEED... So was thinking of sharing it with you people here... Other than speed and power, my petrol consumption increased by abt 30 km per tank from the previous one i had (41T)... A great piece of investment for people who travel long distances (expressways) or doing dispatch... Call me @ 96867088 if interested, i only have 2 pieces only... $35/- per piece...

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T Dsc00131sf0.th

Hi,

You posted in the wrong section. Pls post under the Used Item section. I will delete this thread tml.

Thanks and all the best Razz
Back to top Go down
https://dragstar.forumotion.com

DRZ400SM Supersize Sprocket for sale - 38T
Page 1 of 1