DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sgfree
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-02-10

*** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Empty
PostSubject: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 7:54 am

I'm buying singtel/starhub/M1 mobile contract, you renewing or open a new mobile contract from local telco, I take brand new phone and pay you cash.

If you are eligible to renew or sign new Singtel, M1 or Starhub mobile contract, here is your chance to get instant CASH if you are not planning to get a new phone, in return for the new phone I taking, I will pay you CASH. Call me at 96678965 to discuss.

Singtel lines highest can fetch to S$1000 each mobile line, which means you need to subscribe singtel i three plus plan that will require you pay subscription fee $192 every month.

For high end plan users, like M1 businees plan and singtel I three plus plan with $500 voucher, call 96678965 to discuss how much cashout you can get.

starhub payout is lesser compare to singtel plan, just call to enquire.
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 1:36 am

up.....................
Back to top Go down
sgfree
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 12:30 pm

For high end plan users, like M1 businees plan and singtel I three plus plan with $500 voucher, call 96678965 to discuss how much cashout you can get.
Back to top Go down
sgfree
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:14 am

Singtel lines highest can fetch to S$1000 each mobile line, which means you need to subscribe singtel i three plus plan that will require you pay subscription fee $192 every month.
Back to top Go down
sgfree
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:51 am

Back to top Go down
sgfree
P Plater
P Plater

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users   *** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** High $$$ for SINGTEL/M1/STARHUB mobile users
Page 1 of 1