DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 ANY ladies in this forum?????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:14 pm

bluecity wrote:
goofy76 wrote:
bluecity wrote:
You sure Beanie is a girl?

Beanie should be a chio gal!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have doubt with those that. Laughing


LOL! What a nice catchy phrase Wink

It'll be nice to have more gals around here, since not many active car forum female drivers =D

Catch the niche of the market and you get the rest rolling in Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:37 am

avielboys wrote:
i think beanie is enuff liaoz ... no need so many other ladies ... beanie alone should be enuff for all of US tikopehs ...
wahhhhh... u see me so up sia... beli kam tong leh~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:38 am

valenexodus wrote:
bluecity wrote:
goofy76 wrote:
bluecity wrote:
You sure Beanie is a girl?

Beanie should be a chio gal!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have doubt with those that. Laughing


LOL! What a nice catchy phrase Wink

It'll be nice to have more gals around here, since not many active car forum female drivers =D

Catch the niche of the market and you get the rest rolling in Wink
female drivers oso got niche one ah??? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dotcomdotsg
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 90
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 am

Female drivers no niche, but female drivers who are also active in forums are a niche haha.

Female drivers normally buy car is to use ma, not like us guy who hands itchy, want to poison here, poison there, poison everywhere. So they less of a need for a forum ma =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 am

hahaha... isiixt???? in those forum dat i visits.. got quite a number of female driver who is quite frequent in it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Oooooooo cool! Hee.... then means i sala lor ;D

Go invite them pls beanie Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:20 pm

err.. but i dun noe them leh.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaBellz
P Plater
P Plater


Female
Number of posts : 157
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:57 pm

Another TiKo AhPeh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dotcomdotsg
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 90
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:20 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:34 pm

Whey i not tiko ah pek leh!

I'm a very normal and nice man!! =)

Come on, its nice to have a forum with a well balanced group of males & females =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
marcng
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-02-15

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

U go jio more females in.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:58 pm

haha, i not "playa" leh, i not buaya king Wink

Any buaya kings around here? haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
LaBellz
P Plater
P Plater


Female
Number of posts : 157
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Any king ard?? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:43 pm

got crocodile here.. i better run away 1st~~

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fahrzeug
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 46
Age : 106
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:56 pm

Normally a car forum is dominated by men. If a girl who has no interest in cars, no licence, no intention to take car licence mingles around the community of car owners only spells something unflattering.

This is my humble disputable opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zf.com/corporate/en/company/organization/powertrain_s
LaBellz
P Plater
P Plater


Female
Number of posts : 157
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:06 pm

*spell something unflattering Rolling Eyes example? name it out..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dotcomdotsg
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 90
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 pm

hmmmm , example ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:45 pm

i think he means dat if gers w/o license nor car come in to this kind of forum is just to fish guys~~ Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LaBellz
P Plater
P Plater


Female
Number of posts : 157
Age : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Nowadays Ladies are bery independent liao,can pay cabby bounce ..

If Guys are unwilling to kana fish can reject de ma...*i guess mostly won't de la.. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:11 am

Beanie wrote:
i think he means dat if gers w/o license nor car come in to this kind of forum is just to fish guys~~ Laughing

Haha, fish guys...... die, free cabby Wink

But regardless still nice to have a fair amount of ladies regardless la, feel a little more "balance"

99% guys 1% gals a bit funnie

80% guys 20% gals considered good liao
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:12 am

LaBellz wrote:
Nowadays Ladies are bery independent liao,can pay cabby bounce ..

If Guys are unwilling to kana fish can reject de ma...*i guess mostly won't de la.. lol!
true lah.. but if got guys to send & fetch ah.. more *Sact* mah.. can haolian to other ppl mah...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:13 am

valenexodus wrote:
Beanie wrote:
i think he means dat if gers w/o license nor car come in to this kind of forum is just to fish guys~~ Laughing

Haha, fish guys...... die, free cabby Wink

But regardless still nice to have a fair amount of ladies regardless la, feel a little more "balance"

99% guys 1% gals a bit funnie

80% guys 20% gals considered good liao
do u mean now u feel "unbalance"?? have u oready turn into GAY liao??? What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:26 am

Beanie wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
Beanie wrote:
i think he means dat if gers w/o license nor car come in to this kind of forum is just to fish guys~~ Laughing

Haha, fish guys...... die, free cabby Wink

But regardless still nice to have a fair amount of ladies regardless la, feel a little more "balance"

99% guys 1% gals a bit funnie

80% guys 20% gals considered good liao
do u mean now u feel "unbalance"?? have u oready turn into GAY liao??? What a Face What a Face

Aiyo! Say me until like this haha. Maybe turning a bit gay liao ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:28 am

Beanie wrote:
LaBellz wrote:
Nowadays Ladies are bery independent liao,can pay cabby bounce ..

If Guys are unwilling to kana fish can reject de ma...*i guess mostly won't de la.. lol!
true lah.. but if got guys to send & fetch ah.. more *Sact* mah.. can haolian to other ppl mah...


Thats very true hee... Feel more shiok leh Wink Esp if drive sports car haha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ANY ladies in this forum?????   Today at 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
ANY ladies in this forum?????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Reservoir Dubs R.I.P.
» Demise of Grange Ladies
» Which (Ladies) Golf Clubs to Get?
» xr rider for years,new to the forum
» Changi Hospital Public Forum - Golf Injuries - Prevention & Management

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: Talk Cock Sing Song :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: