DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Which is the best brand?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:24 pm

valenexodus wrote:
Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.

Ya man..... Left my car with groomer... Go home sleep... Wake up go collect car back.... Timing just nice... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member


Male
Number of posts : 375
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 am

silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.

Ya man..... Left my car with groomer... Go home sleep... Wake up go collect car back.... Timing just nice... Laughing Laughing

But i bet your 8 hours service leaves your car in PERFECT condition right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:00 pm

valenexodus wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.

Ya man..... Left my car with groomer... Go home sleep... Wake up go collect car back.... Timing just nice... Laughing Laughing

But i bet your 8 hours service leaves your car in PERFECT condition right?

I wouldn't say PERFECT lah..... But the end product is veri satisfying... I was veri happy with it.. Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AAATOP2000
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:35 am

silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.

Ya man..... Left my car with groomer... Go home sleep... Wake up go collect car back.... Timing just nice... Laughing Laughing

But i bet your 8 hours service leaves your car in PERFECT condition right?

I wouldn't say PERFECT lah..... But the end product is veri satisfying... I was veri happy with it.. Wink Wink


washed my car yesterday..... What a Face ..... sunny ..... cheers ....... I love you ..... wat can I say..... Like a Star @ heaven .. Like a Star @ heaven .. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/AAATOP2/
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 pm

AAATOP2000 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
valenexodus wrote:
Lol, omg 8 hours is a REALLY long time.... haha.

Ya man..... Left my car with groomer... Go home sleep... Wake up go collect car back.... Timing just nice... Laughing Laughing

But i bet your 8 hours service leaves your car in PERFECT condition right?

I wouldn't say PERFECT lah..... But the end product is veri satisfying... I was veri happy with it.. Wink Wink


washed my car yesterday..... What a Face ..... sunny ..... cheers ....... I love you ..... wat can I say..... Like a Star @ heaven .. Like a Star @ heaven .. Like a Star @ heaven

I can see a veri satisfied and happy customer in you..... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Which is the best brand?   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down
 
Which is the best brand?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» For Sale: Brand new!!!!!! AXO Knee Shin and Elbow Guard!!!!
» Does anyone know what the best brand of coolant is to run in my Kawasaki KFX-400
» FS. Brand new LS6 intake manifold
» Duane Notice: Jordan Brand Classic
» What's the most popular brand of Golf Shoes in GR?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: Performance, Technical and Cars Related :: Cosmetics-
Jump to: