DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Interested to be a Modertor?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Interested to be a Modertor?   Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi,

If you are interested to be a moderator, Pls PM mi ur particular and let mi know how you can help to maintain and moderate this forum.

Regards

Admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
Jaz023
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

Admin wrote:
Hi,

If you are interested to be a moderator, Pls PM mi ur particular and let mi know how you can help to maintain and moderate this forum.

Regards

Admin

Bro my contribution... is your "moderator" spelt wrongly.... lol! the one in your title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 pm

Well, Bro Admin... Perhaps you may also like to spell out what is the requirement you wants the mod to do here .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
king_ziege
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:25 am

Jaz023 wrote:
Admin wrote:
Hi,

If you are interested to be a moderator, Pls PM mi ur particular and let mi know how you can help to maintain and moderate this forum.

Regards

Admin

Bro my contribution... is your "moderator" spelt wrongly.... lol! the one in your title Very Happy


Hahaa.. Taigong and i told Admin liao but i think he too busy with other things hence din have time to change it. hahahhhhhaaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_ziege
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:29 am

bluecity wrote:
Well, Bro Admin... Perhaps you may also like to spell out what is the requirement you wants the mod to do here .. Very Happy

I reply on Admin behalf bah. As a mod you nid to:
- Be siao on abt this forum (Siao on not as in come in and tok cock onli but to also contribute to the positive growth of this forum for example promoting awareness, maintain peace and order, aviod flaming, if such case happen, do not take sides but base on the fact and resolve the problem)
- Help up in the forum for example: Designing, infomation, reply on behalf of the admin and mods but all must have the same thinking most impt
- etc etc (Admin, do coorect mi if i am wrong, my inklish not very good Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:00 am

king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
Well, Bro Admin... Perhaps you may also like to spell out what is the requirement you wants the mod to do here .. Very Happy

I reply on Admin behalf bah. As a mod you nid to:
- Be siao on abt this forum (Siao on not as in come in and tok cock onli but to also contribute to the positive growth of this forum for example promoting awareness, maintain peace and order, aviod flaming, if such case happen, do not take sides but base on the fact and resolve the problem)
- Help up in the forum for example: Designing, infomation, reply on behalf of the admin and mods but all must have the same thinking most impt
- etc etc (Admin, do coorect mi if i am wrong, my inklish not very good Razz )

Same concept that i had.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
king_ziege
Moderator
Moderator


Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm

bluecity wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
bluecity wrote:
Well, Bro Admin... Perhaps you may also like to spell out what is the requirement you wants the mod to do here .. Very Happy

I reply on Admin behalf bah. As a mod you nid to:
- Be siao on abt this forum (Siao on not as in come in and tok cock onli but to also contribute to the positive growth of this forum for example promoting awareness, maintain peace and order, aviod flaming, if such case happen, do not take sides but base on the fact and resolve the problem)
- Help up in the forum for example: Designing, infomation, reply on behalf of the admin and mods but all must have the same thinking most impt
- etc etc (Admin, do coorect mi if i am wrong, my inklish not very good Razz )

Same concept that i had.. Twisted Evil

Great minds think alike. U wnana be mod? PM Admin and ask him lo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:26 am

well...let me consider.. I am a mod in another forum. Not easy to be one..Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 am

bluecity wrote:
well...let me consider.. I am a mod in another forum. Not easy to be one..Sad

Hi Blue,

Take ur time. I do understand that good talents are hard to find. I wish u enjoy ur time and stay in this forum rendeer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:43 am

Admin wrote:
bluecity wrote:
well...let me consider.. I am a mod in another forum. Not easy to be one..Sad

Hi Blue,

Take ur time. I do understand that good talents are hard to find. I wish u enjoy ur time and stay in this forum rendeer

Ya man.. just like to stay as a normal memeber here and see how 1st lor.

thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Am still looking at 2 more Mods to help run the forums afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Anyone wanna head the Bikers sections?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Interested to be a Modertor?   Today at 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Interested to be a Modertor?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hmm, if anyone is interested in learning Chinese...
» Anyone interested to go to the Barclays Singapore Open 2010
» Anyone interested to go for Intermediate Golf Course
» anybody interested?
» 23 april thu, anyone interested to go batam for game of golf? i will be staying overnight.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: General :: Notice Board-
Jump to: