DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Empty
PostSubject: Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)   Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 pm

Went to Carlingual just now. Was looking at EVO de but then salesman introduce this Colt Plus Turbo to us. Super nice in metalic blue, come with number engrave at the gear shift (126th in the world). Reinforced chasiss, ralliart full exhaust system, interior CF!!!!

Guess how much is it?!!!! Its onli 2.5k more then the normal version! Almost bought it but too bad, some one signed the paper just b4 us.... Congrats to the person in getting this car. Its a good buy and it definetly worth every cent you spend!!!!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)   Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi,

This car i also went to see last week. Only diff like wat yo mentioned will be as follow:

1. Exhaust
2. Chasiss
3. Carbon Fibre Interior (Abit only)
4. Number Tag
5. Blue colur

Tats all. I personally feel that the amount diff is worth buying too. Just for its reinforced chasiss is enuff liao. Not forgettingn ppl like limited edition as they will be unique.

Hop that the car owners for this cars will join in our forum and discuss more !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://dragstar.forumotion.com
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)   Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:08 am

Good buy, best buy, must buy.

Given the horsepower of 160++ at a kerb weight of 1.1ton. This is definetly a good car to buy.

Anybody aiming this?
Back to top Go down
Jaz023
P Plater
P Plater
Jaz023

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)   Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 pm

I thought CPT had ceased production? I know CNC will not be bringing in CPT. The only Colt variant left will be the CVR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)   Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mit Colt Plus Turbo (300 World Wide)
Page 1 of 1