DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 1 nite stand??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
lmws
P Plater
P Plater


Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: 1 nite stand??   Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:10 pm

hi all,

anyone here tried one nite stand b4?? can share the experience?? or short fling with no strings attached??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:27 pm

ONS in Batam. That consider?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:22 pm

lmws wrote:
hi all,

anyone here tried one nite stand b4?? can share the experience?? or short fling with no strings attached??

Looks like i have to CLONE myself another nick in order to take part in all this exciting discussion Razz

If not wait ppl know who i am then i pasiei Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 187
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:22 am

i not that handsome enuff to be able to get myself ONS ... unless the paid type ... but i prefer freebies ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerpackengineering.blogspot.com
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 am

One night stand, dont have chance leh... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:56 am

Fit6 wrote:
One night stand, dont have chance leh... Laughing
u wan ah?? tonite u stand in ur room whole nite lor... then dat will be ONS liao... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:57 am

Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
One night stand, dont have chance leh... Laughing
u wan ah?? tonite u stand in ur room whole nite lor... then dat will be ONS liao... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aya kena bully again... beri sad... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:00 am

Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
One night stand, dont have chance leh... Laughing
u wan ah?? tonite u stand in ur room whole nite lor... then dat will be ONS liao... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aya kena bully again... beri sad... Sad
haha.. whr got buweee u ?? Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:06 am

Must call for back up liao Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:07 am

siang is ur back mountain??? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:41 am

Fit6 wrote:
Must call for back up liao Laughing

How many back up you want? You drive what car, call your back up from that brand lor... Very Happy

FIT, must be honda right? get the Hondas to back you up lah. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:44 am

bluecity wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Must call for back up liao Laughing

How many back up you want? You drive what car, call your back up from that brand lor... Very Happy

FIT, must be honda right? get the Hondas to back you up lah. Razz

Bro iam joking lah.... i drive what car is not important.... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:55 am

Fit6 wrote:
bluecity wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Must call for back up liao Laughing

How many back up you want? You drive what car, call your back up from that brand lor... Very Happy

FIT, must be honda right? get the Hondas to back you up lah. Razz

Bro iam joking lah.... i drive what car is not important.... Cool

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:56 am

silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
bluecity wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Must call for back up liao Laughing

How many back up you want? You drive what car, call your back up from that brand lor... Very Happy

FIT, must be honda right? get the Hondas to back you up lah. Razz

Bro iam joking lah.... i drive what car is not important.... Cool

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:00 am

Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:08 am

silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

wah. danger. Got ppl spying on you liao.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
is 96 aka 690~ Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
is 96 aka 690~ Razz Razz

Wah dont say out leh Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
is 96 aka 690~ Razz Razz

Wah dont say out leh Sad

O.... My bad for remembering the wrong number.... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
is 96 aka 690~ Razz Razz

Wah dont say out leh Sad
u think ppl will noe wats those number is meh??? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 277
Age : 43
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:16 am

Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

I noe wat car and color you drive... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yu know Shocked i got two car leh Laughing which one yu are refering?

Wah!!! Got 2 cars.... rich man.... Laughing Laughing

I noe your number 66..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Wrong bro Laughing
is 96 aka 690~ Razz Razz

Wah dont say out leh Sad
u think ppl will noe wats those number is meh??? Laughing Laughing

You wan to enlighten us with regards to that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.brisk.com.sg
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 am

Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 1 nite stand??   Today at 2:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
1 nite stand??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 1988 K100RT side stand auto-retracts
» I have a titleist stand bag with some issues.
» 2 used Ogio Stand bags + swing kite to GIVE AWAY
» Ogio Stand Bags
» altima fans, Torin 750 lb engine stand, cat

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: Talk Cock Sing Song :: Adult Talks-
Jump to: