DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine

Go down 
+6
avielboys
dfx
bluecity
lostboy.com
silverspoon
freelancer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Empty
PostSubject: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 11:40 am

Was thinking of DIAO engine or Turbo Set up on my car. Which one come with a more sever punishment if caught? Whsat i heard are:

Turbo: $500 plus dekit and send for inspection within 7 days

Diao Engine: FINE, Chong gong the car, top up of rd tax from date of register for the car?

Is the above mentioned true? I nid to know the ans as TC my car is more ex... but punishment seem lighter if caught. Diao Engine is cheaper but then... if caught.. i pang gang liao.... pls kindly avise.. Question

dfx wrote:
I juz text a friend of mine working in one of the inspect center
He replied $700 for xhaust
But no idea does snail still $50 or not
If yes your total of $750 is correct
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 1:32 pm

TC-ing is fine $500....... DIAO engine is fine plus jail.... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lostboy.com
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:30 pm

freelancer wrote:
Was thinking of DIAO engine or Turbo Set up on my car. Which one come with a more sever punishment if caught? Whsat i heard are:

Turbo: $500 plus dekit and send for inspection within 7 days

Diao Engine: FINE, Chong gong the car, top up of rd tax from date of register for the car?

Is the above mentioned true? I nid to know the ans as TC my car is more ex... but punishment seem lighter if caught. Diao Engine is cheaper but then... if caught.. i pang gang liao.... pls kindly avise.. Question

Shocked Shocked Shocked wat car u driving??? need to diao engine somemore...
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male
Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:40 pm

wah.. need to play until that extreme meh? This extreme mod and didn't go race for money.. to me.. wasted.

btw, if wan to confirm on the panelty.. best is to write to LTA for confirmation. They will response you eh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brisk.com.sg
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Kwuey snail hor gong $550
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Exhaust mod i thought increase to $750 liao.
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 10:29 pm

I juz text a friend of mine working in one of the inspect center
He replied $700 for xhaust
But no idea does snail still $50 or not
If yes your total of $750 is correct
Back to top Go down
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
avielboys

Male
Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:10 pm

aiyo, if you can write good good essay, take the trouble to apply the necessary documents and forms to change engine legally ... the process is long but when approved, you can happy happy go drive around with your new zhng up engine and with ease of mind too ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.powerpackengineering.blogspot.com
goofy76
P Plater
P Plater

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:37 pm

silverspoon wrote:
TC-ing is fine $500....... DIAO engine is fine plus jail.... Very Happy Very Happy

diao engine i dun think jail, its the hefty fine that you can't pay thats y go jail..

lets put in this way, if you own a 1.6l car for 5years, suddenly on the sixth year you decided to diao a 2l engine. And one fine day after 1 week you diao engine you was caught by LTA...there comes the story.... you cheated 400cc for a week, but LTA will fine you for cheating the road tax from 6year ago till date... even you diao for a day... plus a hefty fine. you go do the maths loh... Mad
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:25 am

dfx wrote:
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550

Snail onli $50 meh? Like tat i also wanna play some snail leh! Can anyone pls confirm?
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am

goofy76 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

diao engine i dun think jail, its the hefty fine that you can't pay thats y go jail..

lets put in this way, if you own a 1.6l car for 5years, suddenly on the sixth year you decided to diao a 2l engine. And one fine day after 1 week you diao engine you was caught by LTA...there comes the story.... you cheated 400cc for a week, but LTA will fine you for cheating the road tax from 6year ago till date... even you diao for a day... plus a hefty fine. you go do the maths loh... Mad

Yes!! This is confirm by Mod Taigong, he also told mi the same thing. In fact i am thinking of diaoing one AE111 also. But then think again, majiam not worth it leh. Might as well chnage a new car.
Back to top Go down
shipspot
P Plater
P Plater
shipspot

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 am

king_ziege wrote:
dfx wrote:
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550

Snail onli $50 meh? Like tat i also wanna play some snail leh! Can anyone pls confirm?
he the king of poison. ask him veri zun...... lol!
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:26 pm

king_ziege wrote:
goofy76 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Yes!! This is confirm by Mod Taigong, he also told mi the same thing. In fact i am thinking of diaoing one AE111 also. But then think again, majiam not worth it leh. Might as well chnage a new car.

In Sg. no point diao engine lah. I have been throught his process. From a Carb to Fuel Inject system. spend a lot of money to mod everything. ended up.. go track to take some back.

If driving in M'sia. At leat diao engine is worth. Coz the car can use there very long without 10 years ruling on that special si hor ee. Razz
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:06 pm

There's quite a number of local cars smartly in disguise
Here's what i had seen
Kia blah blah blah with 4G63T
Nissan blah blah blah with SR20
Takenote the above saloon rides look so stock and humble that u can never tell there's monster inside
How this guys pass off?
Stay super ultra low profile
I think most cases people got caught is because they enjoy showing off too much or OG too much
Hence tio tua..
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 pm

king_ziege wrote:
dfx wrote:
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550

Bro without exhaust mod where u wanna rest the snail?
Isnt it lppl? $700 exhaust $50 snail? lol!
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:10 pm

dfx wrote:
There's quite a number of local cars smartly in disguise
Here's what i had seen
Kia blah blah blah with 4G63T
Nissan blah blah blah with SR20
Takenote the above saloon rides look so stock and humble that u can never tell there's monster inside
How this guys pass off?
Stay super ultra low profile
I think most cases people got caught is because they enjoy showing off too much or OG too much
Hence tio tua..

ya.. a few more.. Vios and Lancer also have quite a lot on Pissss.
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:16 pm

shipspot wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
dfx wrote:
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550

I dont spread poison
People ask me for poison lol!
Back to top Go down
shipspot
P Plater
P Plater
shipspot

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:23 pm

dfx wrote:
shipspot wrote:
king_ziege wrote:
dfx wrote:
$50 for snail
$500 for exhaust mod
Total $550

I dont spread poison
People ask me for poison lol!
yeah yeah yeah. afro
Back to top Go down
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:40 am

I looking at TD04!!! Anyone with lobang?!
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Try SHC, LMC and RexFactor
Saw quite a number of sales post recently
Back to top Go down
shipspot
P Plater
P Plater
shipspot

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 pm

freelancer wrote:
I looking at TD04!!! Anyone with lobang?!
hw bt this?
http://swiftclubsg.com/forumv1/viewtopic.php?t=19526
Back to top Go down
bluecity
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator
bluecity

Male

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 am

Guess he is look for TD04, but the swift forum selling is T25.

In fact, if wanna get 2nd TD04.. can try searching from the STI forum... think stock STI or Evo is using TD04.
Back to top Go down
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm

bluecity wrote:
Guess he is look for TD04, but the swift forum selling is T25.

In fact, if wanna get 2nd TD04.. can try searching from the STI forum... think stock STI or Evo is using TD04.

REX TD04
STI (Depend on version) VF30/34/36/37
S203 VF42
S204 VF42
Legacy VF33
Forester VF41
EVO on TD05

Twisted Evil

I had no idea what's the latest turbo of the new generation of hatch back Rex and Forester
I think its TD04H but yet to confirm Laughing
Back to top Go down
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member
valenexodus

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:09 am

paiseh, whats snail ar? The rest i know but snail i dun understand haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
dfx
P Plater
P Plater
dfx

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Look at my new avatar does it look like a turbo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine   Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punishment for TC and DIAO Engine
Page 1 of 1