DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 hi newbie here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GothicVip
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 1
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:00 am

hi everyone..............
mi driving a hondafit...... still a noob Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:27 pm

Yo bro.... U also here ah?? Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin


Male
Number of posts : 161
Age : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Look like alot of members know one anothere here. Good job to my teams of Mod, members and not forgetting myself for inviting ppl from all forum in.

Good job everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dragstar.forumotion.com
crab78
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 24
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:56 pm

hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:14 pm

crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing

Halo bro..... You also in here liao ah?? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crab78
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 24
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:33 pm

silverspoon wrote:
crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing

Halo bro..... You also in here liao ah?? cheers cheers


yeah Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:58 pm

crab78 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing

Halo bro..... You also in here liao ah?? cheers cheers


yeah Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hoh seh liao.... another place where we can chat... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crab78
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 24
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:17 pm

silverspoon wrote:
crab78 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:
crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing

Halo bro..... You also in here liao ah?? cheers cheers


yeah Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Hoh seh liao.... another place where we can chat... Laughing Laughing


ya hehehehe Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator


Male
Number of posts : 187
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:14 pm

welcome onboard crab78 bro,

hope you will have a wonderful time here.

As for your ride, honda fit is a good looking car, with some nice body kit options to let it look even more fierce ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerpackengineering.blogspot.com
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:23 am

crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing
u Laobie liao lah... still newbie.. puiz~~~~ Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Wassup big boss Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crab78
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 24
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 pm

avielboys wrote:
welcome onboard crab78 bro,

hope you will have a wonderful time here.

As for your ride, honda fit is a good looking car, with some nice body kit options to let it look even more fierce ...


agreed wif u. my kits sold long time ago liao. now also dekit liao becos selling Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crab78
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 24
Age : 38
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Beanie wrote:
crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing
u Laobie liao lah... still newbie.. puiz~~~~ Laughing Laughing Laughing

newbie of laobie ma Laughing Laughing Laughing i am oni a new father leh Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:58 pm

crab78 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
crab78 wrote:
hi everybuddy......newbie here Laughing
u Laobie liao lah... still newbie.. puiz~~~~ Laughing Laughing Laughing

newbie of laobie ma Laughing Laughing Laughing i am oni a new father leh Razz Razz
still new father meh????? they are gg to be 3yr old liao wor!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:29 am

Upz for the family lah.... my daughter already 12 years old... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:34 am

Fit6 wrote:
Upz for the family lah.... my daughter already 12 years old... Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked really ah??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:48 am

Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Upz for the family lah.... my daughter already 12 years old... Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked really ah??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yup, i dont lie.... cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 am

Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Upz for the family lah.... my daughter already 12 years old... Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked really ah??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yup, i dont lie.... cheers

Wah!!!! Going to Sec sch liao.... how time flies.... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:31 am

silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Beanie wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
Upz for the family lah.... my daughter already 12 years old... Laughing
Shocked Shocked Shocked really ah??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Yup, i dont lie.... cheers

Wah!!!! Going to Sec sch liao.... how time flies.... Very Happy Very Happy

Indeed bro... times past beri fast.. we are getting old liao... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:33 am

Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Wah!!!! Going to Sec sch liao.... how time flies.... Very Happy Very Happy

Indeed bro... times past beri fast.. we are getting old liao... Laughing

Yup.... Indeed we are old liao.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:48 am

silverspoon wrote:
Fit6 wrote:
silverspoon wrote:

Wah!!!! Going to Sec sch liao.... how time flies.... Very Happy Very Happy

Indeed bro... times past beri fast.. we are getting old liao... Laughing

Yup.... Indeed we are old liao.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


Be happy with yr life....... we old never mine but our heart still young.... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
B & S
P Plater
P Plater


Male
Number of posts : 4
Age : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:24 am

Hi everyone, newbie here
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broquet.com.sg
Beanie
180km/hr
180km/hr


Female
Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:27 am

Hi..

welcome~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr


Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi B & S.... Welcome... Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr


Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:30 pm

B & S welcome welcome Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: hi newbie here   Today at 6:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
hi newbie here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 944 lt1 conversion newbie
» newbie starting out in driving range
» Newbie's Equipments
» Golf Newbie
» Newbie question abt getting handicap

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: General :: Newbies Help & Introduction-
Jump to: