Share | 

Arashi Kit God!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Arashi Kit God!!   Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Anyone heard of this shop in JB? I search online, but i am a nutz in JB rd. The stuff there good? I wanna chnage my bumper and skirt liao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
freelancer
P Plater
P Plater

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kit God!!   Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:11 pm

king_ziege wrote:
Anyone heard of this shop in JB? I search online, but i am a nutz in JB rd. The stuff there good? I wanna chnage my bumper and skirt liao...

Last time is Kit Sheng. No i dun think so. Got beta and bigger shop coming out in JB liao. But Arashi is a kit shop that will nv tell u Canot Do. To them, everything is possible! This is wat i like abt them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avielboys
O.J.T Moderator
O.J.T Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kit God!!   Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:45 pm

hm, ... i can try find them for you ...

there are many bodykit shops around ... one very near my work place in Taman Gaya, the service seems very good ... i see a lot of cars going there for makeover and also a number of singapore plated cars there too ...

can drive there, do make-over, sound system, drink coffee nearby while waiting or visit one of the 2 massage palors while waiting also ... hungry can just walk around to eat at the various restaurants there, and plus a Japanese restuarant openning soon ... deco all up liaoz just waiting for the official openning ...

oh yeah, there also go gym can workout, optical shop in case you want to see your "new" car clearer ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.powerpackengineering.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arashi Kit God!!   Today at 5:12 am

Back to top Go down

Arashi Kit God!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1