DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS

Singapore Cars and Bikes

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thanks for the Invitation

Go down 
+2
king_ziege
keNneth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
keNneth
P Plater
P Plater
keNneth

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Thanks for the Invitation Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,
Firstly, pls let me thank you for inviting me to join all joys and experiences in this forum.

I am Kenneth.
Already coming to half century liao. So fortunate considering many ppl leaving before me.
I am currently riding a second hand Honda Super 4 motorcycle.
I just bought it.
Actually, I was supposed to buy a Dragstar 400cc (a dear friend Mr Said recommended me while I was taking my riding lessons), Wow!! just beautiful, shaft driven, low in maintenance, "hugely sweet" durable and road proven, just ergoniomically and environment friendly. Unfortunately, beyond budget, the quoted lowest price on the road was about 14000 including interest. Hence, I settled for second hand Super 4.

I like to play snooker.

Cheers and may all have a wonderful and pleasant encounters in the year of oxen 2009.

cheers
Back to top Go down
king_ziege
king_ziege

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm

keNneth wrote:
Hi everyone,
Firstly, pls let me thank you for inviting me to join all joys and experiences in this forum.

I am Kenneth.
Already coming to half century liao. So fortunate considering many ppl leaving before me.
I just bought it.
Actually, I was supposed to buy a Dragstar 400cc (a dear friend Mr Said recommended me while I was taking my riding lessons), Wow!! just beautiful, shaft driven, low in maintenance, "hugely sweet" durable and road proven, just ergoniomically and environment friendly. Unfortunately, beyond budget, the quoted lowest price on the road was about 14000 including interest. Hence, I settled for second hand Super 4.

I like to play snooker.

Cheers and may all have a wonderful and pleasant encounters in the year of oxen 2009.

cheers

Super 4 good bike leh.

My 1st ride is a Honda SP RR
2nd is CB400 Vtec 1
Kangoo
Hiace
Vios till now.....

Welcome on board!
Back to top Go down
ok5859
P Plater
P Plater
ok5859

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:35 am

Helo...Welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valenexodus
Commitee Member
Commitee Member
valenexodus

Male
Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:35 pm

keNneth wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am Kenneth.
I just bought it.

I like to play snooker.

cheers

Hey bro, welcome to the forum and FINALLY i see a hardcore snooker buddy!

You can contact me at 97822907 if you need a kaki to play with you. Please check event thread if you are free for snooker or pool sessions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=631332956&r
Fit6
180km/hr
180km/hr

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Welcome welcome cheers
Back to top Go down
silverspoon
130km/hr
130km/hr
silverspoon

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:25 pm

welcome welcome... Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks for the Invitation   Thanks for the Invitation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the Invitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DRAGSTAR - Gathering all CARS & BIKES FANATICS :: General :: Newbies Help & Introduction-
Jump to: